OJAI, CA – A resource from Toyota Motor Corp.’s homeland is providing a fabric treatment that gives the new ’07 Camry sedan’s plain cloth seats a silkier, softer feel. Already found on some of Toyota’s microvans in Japan, cloth seats treated with the Fraichir process will be standard on 4-cyl. Camry XLE models sold in the U.S. Fraichir (pronounced fray-sheer) is a brand name used in women’s and children’s apparel in Japan for at least a decade. Camry’s new premium seat fabric. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota Gives Camry Buyers Fraichir Fabric" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.