Toyota Motor Sales U.S.A. Inc. believes it has hit upon a fresh marketing formula using an original Web comedy series, âFrenemies,â where the auto maker controls the showâs content. Part of the widely discussed âMommy Like/Daddy Likeâ advertising campaign for the new Sienna minivan, âFrenemies,â is shown on MSN.com. The story follows a suburban family that grudgingly move to the suburbs and happen to drive a Sienna. The âFrenemiesââ fictional moms are wife Lori and Joy, her old ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota Gives Legs to Sienna Marketing With âFrenemiesâ Web Series" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.