Toyota Motor Corp. confirms the choice of the name “Scion” for its forthcoming youth division, the auto maker’s latest U.S. initiative. The new brand, which the Japanese auto maker plans to unveil in late March at the New York Auto Show, will be Toyota’s third independent sales moniker for a group of vehicles in the U.S., joining the Toyota and Lexus nameplates. Its purpose is to bring younger buyers into the Toyota group – currently favored among Baby Boomers but not their children – with ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota Gives Scion Name to Youth Brand" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.