DETROIT â Despite their eco-friendly image, industry sales juggernauts such as Toyota Motor Corp. and Honda Motor Co. Ltd. are trailing the E85 trend, a leading ethanol advocate claims. âTheyâre way behind the curve â way behind,â says Bob Dinneen, president of the Washington-based Renewable Fuels Assn., an ethanol industry trade association. âTheyâve invested a lot in (hybrid-electric vehicle) technology and theyâve ignored the flex-fuel technology.â The 85:15 blend of ethanol and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota, Honda âWay Behindâ on E85 Compatibility, Ethanol Lobbyist Claims" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.