MUMBAI – Toyota Kirloskar India Motor Ltd. is targeting a 10% share of the Indian car market in the next decade, fueled by its long-expected small car to be built at a new plant slated to come on line next year. “TKML will follow an aggressive strategy,” says Managing Director Hiroshi Nakagawa. “(We) will have a new vision and mission. The small car is codenamed 800L and will be positioned to create a sense of awe.” The new car will be shown at the New Delhi Auto Expo in January and is ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota India Targets Growth in Next Decade on Strength of Small Car" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.