Toyota Motor Thailand Co. Ltd. joins with PTT plc and Kasetsart University in a 31.9 million baht ($840,000) 2-year project to develop biodiesel from the jatropha curcas plant. Jatropha curcas is an oilseed plant that grows in tropical or subtropical areas as a shrub or small tree. The plant is easy to establish, and grows relatively quickly – 7.8 in. (20 cm) in the first month and up to 6.5 ft. (2 m) in the first year. The tree produces seed after 12 to 18 months and can bear fruit for ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota Joins in Thailand Biodiesel Project" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.