Australian-built Toyota vehicles bound for the Middle East will be fitted with a wide range of options at a new purpose-built facility at Melbourne’s port. Known as Australian Port Install Options, the new operation is a joint venture between Toyota Motor Corp. Australia Ltd. and Autocare, a division of Toll Holdings Ltd. The facility is similar to operations established by Toyota Motor Corp. in Japan, Thailand and South Africa. Toyota Australia’s Senior Executive Director David ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota JV to Add Vehicle Options at Melbourne Port" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.