The first two production models to carry the Scion badge make their official debut at the Los Angeles auto show. The xA and xB – the two cars comprising Toyota Motor Sales U.S.A. Inc.’s new brand intended to bring young people into the lineup – initially will go on sale in California in June, priced below $16,000. The goal of the new initiative, Toyota officials say, is to capture the interest of the Generation Y demographic that collectively hasn’t been drawn to Toyota showrooms. The ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota Kicks Off New Scion Brand with Two New Cars" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.