Toyota Motor Corp. reportedly plans to introduce the new Avensis, a car strategically developed for the European market, in Japan this fall. Launched in the U.K. earlier this year, the second-generation Avensis is set to bow in other European markets this spring. The latest Avensis will be available in four trim levels, including a version with a 2L engine. It is being produced by Toyota Motor Manufacturing (U.K.) Ltd. and will be exported to Japan. Pricing has yet to be set for the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota to Launch Avensis in Japan" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.