CANBERRA – The U.K.-built Toyota Avensis wagon will hit the New Zealand market later this year. Toyota New Zealand Product Manager Spencer Morris says customers have been clamoring for a replacement for the discontinued medium-sized Camry wagon, and the European Avensis should fill the bill. "It is the first time that we have imported vehicles from Europe, and we are sure the new models will be well received by many motorists, including those who had favored the Camry wagon," he is ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota to Launch U.K.-Built Avensis Wagon in NZ" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.