Thailand’s vehicle sales this year are forecast to rise 10% to 690,000 units after climbing 17.4% to a record 626,026 units in 2004. Toyota Motor Thailand Co., which collates sales data for the industry, says last year’s result beat the previous record of 589,126 units set in 1996 – the year before the region’s economic meltdown. Domestic sales in 2003 totaled 533,176. The 2004 result includes a 17.7% rise in commercial-vehicle sales to 416,916 units and a 16.8% increase in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota Leads Thai Market in 2004 Record Sales" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642