NEWPORT BEACH, CA – The launch of a U.S. telematics service will allow Toyota Motor Corp. to “leverage its investment” in its now Japan-only technology, a U.S. Toyota official says. “Telematics is something that is going to spread to the entire world,” Jason Schulz, marketing and communications manager-Lexus Advanced Technology Dept., says here during a media preview for the new ’10 Lexus HS 250h. “We’ve got a pretty large investment in Japan already, so why not try to leverage that across ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota Leveraging Japan Investment With Lexus Enform" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.