DETROIT – Toyota Motor Corp. probably will go with an on-site supplier park at its new Tundra fullsize pickup plant in San Antonio, TX, an official reveals. Toyota appears poised to announce a supplier park at its planned Tundra pickup truck plant in Texas. “We have not made the final decision yet,” says Dennis Cuneo, senior vice president-external affairs and public policy for Toyota Motor North America Inc., while here for the Society of Automotive Engineers World ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota Looking at Supplier Park in Texas" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.