MUMBAI – Toyota Kirloskar Motor Ltd. now is ready with an affordable, more attractive product portfolio and a strategy to refine exports, redefine the markets, acquire leadership and make its Indian operations viable. Toyota Camry Toyota's plant in Thailand at present is its engine hub for Asia. But the new, more modern Toyota Engine and Transmission (TET) plant and Toyota Techno Park (TTP) around Toyota Kirloskar’s plant at Bidadi, Bangalore, is expected to hike quality and cut ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota Looks to Affordable Cars for India" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.