Toyota Motor North America announces that Jim Olson, senior vice president of external affairs and public policy, will retire at year’s end. Olson, who has been with the company for 18 years, will continue to serve Toyota as an advisor. During his tenure, he helped form the Alliance of Automobile Manufacturers as well as Automotive Retailing Today, a joint-venture association involving major auto makers and the National Automobile Dealers Assn. Prior to working at Toyota, Olson served at ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota Makes Management Changes" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.