Toyota Motor Corp. has completed brick-and-mortar work for a 1.8 million sq.-ft. (167,220 sq.-m) expansion of Toyota Motor Mfg. Indiana Inc., doubling the size of the Princeton, IN, plant. Princeton, which currently builds the Tundra fullsize pickup and Sequoia SUV, gets a second line to accommodate the Sienna minivan – for which Toyota now is in the vehicle line installation phase. Production of the Sienna, currently built at Toyota Motor Mfg. Kentucky, in Georgetown, KY, will begin on ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota Makes Room for Production Shifts" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.