Toyota Motor North America Inc. names Josephine S. (Jo) Cooper group vice president of government and industry affairs in Washington, effective Feb. 17. Cooper, previously president and CEO of the Alliance of Automobile Manufacturers, will oversee all of Toyota’s federal government affairs, including lobbying and legislative issues. Cooper will report to TMA Senior Vice President Dennis Cuneo. She succeeds Douglas M. West, who is moving on to become president and CEO of Aichi USA 2005, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota Names Cooper to Washington Position" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.