The all-new '00 Echo subcompact, Celica coupe and Avalon sedan will pace Toyota Motor Sales U.S.A. Inc.'s growth next year, says Alan De Carr, vice president-sales for the Toyota Div. On hand in Tarrytown, NY, earlier this month for a presentation for the new models, Mr. De Carr says that Echo will contribute 50,000 incremental sales in calendar 2000. He forecasts that the seventh-generation Celica will add about 55,000 units to Toyota sales and the full-size Tundra pickup should bring in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota: New Models to Fuel Growth" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.