With a site search well under way, Toyota Motor Corp. officials expect a quick decision on whether the auto maker needs more capacity in the U.S. The auto maker will not confirm reports that it has been scouting sites in Texas, Alabama and Arkansas. If Toyota gives the go-ahead to a sixth vehicle manufacturing facility in North America, it most likely would build trucks, indicates James E. Press, chief operating officer, Toyota Motor Sales U.S.A. Inc. Toyota has seen major ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota North America Needs Truck Capacity" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.