Toyota New Zealand Executive Chairman Bob Field says the idea of a carbon tax will have to be revisited if the government’s vision of a carbon-neutral country is to become a reality. Speaking at the media launch of the Lexus RX 400h hybrid-electric vehicle, Field says with all political parties now supporting sustainability, the carbon tax should be put back on the nation’s agenda. “Corrective and collective action is long overdue if we are serious about reducing carbon emissions,” he ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota NZ Chief Urges Carbon Tax" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642