Toyota Motor Sales U.S.A. Inc. says it is offering up to $2,000 in incentives on its ’07 Prius hybrid-electric vehicle in an effort to woo mainstream car buyers. Dubbed “Eco-nomic savings bonus,” the discounts, launched April 3, range from $600 to $2,000 depending on the factory-installed option packages. Toyota says Base and Package No.1 (HE) models are not included in the promotion. The latter package has been discontinued, the auto maker says. Buyers selecting Package No.2 get $600 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota Offering Up to $2,000 Off Prius" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.