Toyota Motor Corp. says it has received permission to establish a bank in Nevada that will provide settlement and other financial services to U.S. Toyota dealers. Toyota says it will set up the bank with $10 million in capital. Dealers will be able to open accounts and perform services over the Internet. Operations likely will be limited to cash-management services for dealers, and Toyota says it has no intention of expanding into full-service banking. The auto maker has not announced ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota to Open Bank in Nevada for Dealer Services" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.