CANBERRA – In Australia recently for the official opening of Toyota Motor Corp. Australia Ltd.’s new A$50 million ($36 million) regional headquarters, President Fujio Cho says the subsidiary is perfectly positioned to export Camrys to the Middle East. Toyota Motor Corp. President Fujio Cho In a wide-ranging talk, he also says Toyota is not looking at any major mergers or alliances. "We do not see this as a major growth path or a way of expanding our territory," he says. "Some people ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota Opens Regional Headquarters in Australia" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.