Toyota Motor Corp. Australia Ltd. has launched a new A$5 million ($4.7 million) advertising campaign with the goal of establishing dominance in Australia’s large family-car segment. “Our goal has been for a number of years to take a competitive position in the large 6-cyl. market,” Toyota Australia Marketing Director Peter Webster is quoted as saying in a published report. The ad campaign was developed by agency Saatchi & Saatchi Pty. Ltd., which 18 months ago handled the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota Oz Aiming to Capture Large-Sedan Market With New Ads" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.