Toyota Australia cuts the price of its Prius hybrid-electric vehicle A$5,000-A$7,500 ($5,267-$7,900), depending on the model, as the cost of the hybrid technology falls. The base Prius will start at A$34,990 ($36,858), while the top-of-the line Prius i-Tech will be priced from A$45,990 ($48,455). David Buttner, Toyota Australia sales and marketing-senior executive director, says the auto maker’s fundamental approach is to set prices that consumers find attractive and establish ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota Oz Lowers Prices on Prius Range" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.