Toyota Motor Corp. Australia Ltd. expects to sell its 1 millionth Corolla next year, the 40th anniversary of the car’s arrival Down Under. Australia was the first export market for the Corolla, just one month after the vehicle’s debut in Japan. Corolla has since become the world’s best-selling car, with sales reaching 32 million units through October of this year, including more than 20 million outside of Japan. Toyota says that averages to one Corolla sold somewhere in the world ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota Oz to Sell 1 Millionth Corolla in 2007" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.