DEARBORN, MI – Toyota Motor Sales U.S.A. is taking the gloves off in launching its revamped ’12 model Camry sedan, slashing prices on most models and planning its biggest marketing campaign since it rolled out a new Tundra pickup in 2007. The Camry, the best-selling car in the U.S. for the last nine years, is getting set to do battle in a much more competitive midsize-sedan market against a new Chevrolet Malibu for ʼ13, Hyundai’s hot-selling Sonata and critically acclaimed Ford Fusion. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota Plans Aggressive Camry Launch" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.