ANCHORAGE, AK – Early signs that the humdrum world of compact pickup trucks may be experiencing a transformation began trickling in through the early days of 2004. As Chrysler Group, General Motors Corp., Toyota Motor Corp., Nissan Motor Co. Ltd. and Mitsubishi Motors Corp. revealed new compact trucks, one word seemed to be missing from the dialogue: compact. Toyota Tacoma Compact pickups – known for their popularity with contractors and young men on budgets – are growing up and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota Plans Light-Truck Expansion With New Tacoma" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.