TORRANCE, CA – Toyota Motor Sales U.S.A. Inc. will launch 16 new or “refined” models in the U.S. in 2008, its top executive tells Ward’s. “If you look at summer of 2007 to the spring of 2008, we will have launched 10 major new models in 10 months – you’ve seen almost all of that today,” says Jim Lentz, president-TMSUSA. “(In) the product cadence for calendar year 2008, there are 16 new or significantly refined models coming to Toyota/Lexus/Scion.” Four of the 16 models already have been ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota Plans Product Push for 2008" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.