CANBERRA – Toyota Motor Corp. will establish a new research and development base for the Asia/Pacific region, with regional design facilities in Australia and Thailand to open later next year. It will be the third technical center established by Toyota outside Japan, with existing operations in Europe and North America. The Australian facility will be called the Toyota Technical Center Asia Pacific Australia Pty. Ltd. Thailand’s facility will be known as the Toyota Technical Center Asia ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota Plans R&D Centers for Australia, Thailand" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.