CHICAGO – Toyota Motor Corp. gets back in the big pickup game with the Tundra Double Cab, which the auto maker says is a true fullsize truck. Unveiled at the auto show here, the Double Cab is built on an extended chassis that gives it the size it needs to stack up against domestic competition. The standard Tundra had been dismissed as a seven-eighths scale truck, an issue that was revisited at the Detroit auto show after the Nissan Titan was hailed as the first non-Big Three fullsize ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota Points to Future with Tundra Double Cab" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.