WARREN, MI – Michigan Gov. Jennifer M. Granholm is optimistic Toyota Technical Center USA, Inc. will prove triumphant in its bid to purchase land in York Township, MI. And with a rezoning petition by a major Japanese supplier to create a testing facility nearby, the inference is Toyota Motor Corp. is looking to create a North American design and engineering hub, involving thousands of jobs, in Southeast Michigan. Michigan Gov. Jennifer M. Granholm “Personally, I’m very hopeful,” ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota Poised to Make Michigan Design and Engineering Hub" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.