VIENNA – Toyota Motor Mfg. Poland Sp. z o.o., the engine and transmission plant based in Walbrzych, Poland, launches production for the new-generation Toyota Yaris. The base model Yaris will be powered by a 1.0L 3-cyl. gasoline engine sourced from TMMP. The Walbrzych-based plant already makes a 1.0L engine for the Toyota Aygo, Peugeot 107 and Citroen C1 small cars manufactured at the Toyota Peugeot Citroen Automobile Czech s.r.o. joint-venture plant in Czech Republic. New-generation ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota Poland Launches Engine Production for New Yaris" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.