BANGALORE – Attempting to symbolize the Indian essence of Toyota Motor Corp.’s latest sedan made for this country’s burgeoning vehicle market, a Japanese dancer performs a classical Indian dance at a special concert in the city’s information-technology hub. The Japanese auto maker is hoping it has been successful in marrying high tech and Indian consumer preferences over the B-segment car’s 4-year development process, which cost $700 million and involved more than 2,000 engineers. “We ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota Positions Etios Against Market Leaders Maruti, Hyundai" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642