Toyota Motor Corp. will provide Mazda Motor Corp. with the technology for its G-Book, a Japanese network information and vehicle-navigation service. Mazda aims to introduce the service in its vehicles next year. Toyota began providing its G-Book service to Daihatsu Motor Co. Ltd. last August and already has announced similar agreements with Fuji Heavy Industries Ltd. and Mitsubishi Motors Corp. Toyota says its decision to share its technology is based on the belief that it is important ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota Provides Mazda With Telematics" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.