VIENNA – Toyota Motor Corp. and PSA Peugeot Citroen unveil the first official pictures of three all-new jointly developed small cars for the European market. The Toyota Aygo, Peugeot 107 and Citroen C1 will be manufactured at the Toyota Peugeot Citroen Automobile Czech s.r.o. (TPCA) plant in Kolin, Czech Republic. (From top) Peugeot 107, Toyota Aygo and Citroen C1. Serial production is to start in late February, and the cars will make their world premiere at the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota, PSA Give Glimpse of New Small Cars" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.