Toyota Motor Corp.’s North America operations boast more than 1 million units of capacity, 30,000 employees, $13.1 billion in investments – and one lobbyist. The fourth-largest auto maker in the U.S., right on the heels of the Big Three, has had a small presence in Washington that is not representative of its status as a company with an American future. The appointment of Douglas M. West as senior vice president-government and industry affairs in Toyota’s Washington office is meant to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota Raises Flag in U.S. Capital" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.