PHOENIX ā While it may seem just another of Toyota Motor Corp.ās typical product innovations, the new Center Stow Seat in the ā08 Highlander cross/utility vehicle represents much more than that. The feature actually was born out of a larger initiative aimed at better meeting customer needs and desires, while at the same time shoring up the auto makerās slipping quality. Toyota has been scarred by negative reports highlighting its ballooning number of recalls, and it admits to falling ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota Re-Trenching on Quality by Putting āCustomer Firstā" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.