Toyota Motor Corp. readies for a June launch of a new version of its Netz sales network in Japan. Toyota is reorganizing its Japan-market distribution networks, merging the Netz and Vista sales channels, a move that consolidates the five Toyota channels to four and makes way for the introduction of the Lexus brand to the Japanese market. The new Netz channel, which Toyota calls a “channel for the 21st century,” aims to retain former customers while netting a new consumer set that places ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota Readies for Netz Sales Channel" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.