CLE ELUM, WA – With public opinion recovering from last year’s unintended-acceleration debacle, North American production back on track following Japan’s March 11 earthquake and a slew of new models on the horizon, Toyota’s mojo has returned, says a top company official. “There’s an energy coming back in the company – it’s been a tough 36 months – (that) we haven’t felt for awhile,” Bob Carter, group vice president and general manager of the Toyota Div. in the U.S. tells Ward’s here in an ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota Readies U.S. Product Blitz" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.