DETROIT – Toyota Motor Corp. recalls all six of its hydrogen-powered fuel cell vehicles after a leak is found in the fuel tank of one of the cars. Toyota began leasing the cars to four Japanese government ministries and two California universities in December. The vehicle with the faulty fuel tank is leased to Japan’s Environment Ministry. Due to the recall, Toyota is postponing the lease of four more hydrogen-powered vehicles set to begin May 29 at two Japanese government units and four ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota Recalls Hydrogen Vehicles" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.