Toyota Motor Sales U.S.A. Inc. announces a series of organizational changes. Tony Fujita, vice president-Global Knowledge Center, has accepted an assignment in Japan, where he will assist in Toyota Motor Corp.’s launch of the Lexus brand in its home market in 2005. John Kramer, formerly corporate manager-private distributions, now will serve as corporate manager-Global Knowledge Center, answering to University of Toyota group vice president Bryan Bergsteinsson. The Global Knowledge ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota Reorganizes U.S. Sales Arm Management" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.