Toyota Motor Sales U.S.A. Inc. says it sold 59,296 Toyota Certified Used Vehicles (TCUV) during January-March 2002, marking its best-ever first quarter TCUV sales results and capping three record-breaking months in a row. Toyota had sales of 19,617 certified used vehicles in January, 19,654 in February and 20,025 in March. Since TCUV’s January 1996 inception, upwards of 750,000 certified used Toyotas have been sold.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota Reports Record Certified Used Vehicle Sales" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.