MUMBAI â€“ Toyota Kirloskar Motor Ltd. is speeding up plans to import completely built-up imports of its Camry sedan, Prada SUV and Lexus LS 430 to India. Additionally, the auto maker intends to begin assembly of several complete-knocked-down cars, plus the manufacture of the Toyota Corolla. The company, which currently builds the Toyota Qualis multipurpose vehicle, says it intends to increase its current investment from $170 million to $700 million to achieve its aims, with the ultimate ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyotaâ€™s Aggressive Plans Brings Change to Indian JV" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.