FRANKFURT ‚Äď On the heels of better-than-expected auto sales in Western Europe, Toyota Motor Corp. announces a new long-term sales goal of 1.2 million units by 2010. The Japanese auto maker uses the Frankfurt auto show here to reveal its ambitious plan for the region, buoyed by record sales. Through August, Toyota sold more than 560,000 units ‚Äď up 8% from year-ago, says Takis Athanasopoulos, executive vice president and chief operating officer of Toyota Motor Marketing Europe. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota‚Äôs Head of Steam in Europe Prompts New Sales Targets" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.