Toyota Motor Sales U.S.A. Inc. says its February sales plunged 37.3% on a daily rate basis, making it the auto maker’s worst month since at least January 1980, Ward’s data shows. The previous low point in monthly sales for Toyota came last December, when deliveries slid 36.7%. “We’re two months into the year, and so far the results for the industry and our volumes have turned out much as we anticipated,” Bob Carter, Toyota Div. group vice president and general manager, tells media during ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota Sales Slide Record 37% in February, Worst Performance in 29 Years" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.