Toyota Motor Mfg. Indiana Inc. plans a 29-day ramp-up for its new Sequoia sport/utility vehicle (SUV), the fastest ever for any Toyota product, company officials say. The automaker today (Sept. 18) begins building 60 saleable units, assembled for final quality checks. Job One output begins next week. The three-bench, V-8-powered Sequoia is built on the same line as the Tundra full-size pickup at the Princeton, IN, plant. The Tundra's 60-day ramp-up is Toyota's fastest to date. Toyota ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota Set to Begin Sequoia Output" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.