Toyota Motor Sales USA Inc. reduces the price on its all-new Solara Convertible from the previous generation. The ’04 Solara Convertible, which reaches dealers in March, will start at $25,950, which is 7.5% or $2,095 less than the ’03 model. The SLE trim level carries a base price of $29,450, $1,075, or 3.5%, less than the out-going model. Toyota also sets pricing on its ’04 MR2 Spyder at $24,895 equipped with the 5-speed manual and $25,895 with the sequential automatic transmission. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota Sets Pricing on New Solara Convertible" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.