OJAI, CA – Toyota Motor Sales U.S.A. Inc. wants to sell 450,000 Camrys in 2006. It may sound like a stretch, but it is only 30,000 more units than in 2005. Helping them reach this goal will be the all-new '07 Camry, which goes on sale in March. '07 Camry Hybrid Jim Farley, vice president-marketing for the Toyota Div., says growth should come from the new Camry Hybrid. Farley says there already are about 40,000 hand-raisers for the vehicle, which does not go on sale until summer. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota Sets Sales Goal for '07 Camry at 450,000" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.