Toyota Motor Corp. will unveil its second-generation Sienna minivan at the North American International Auto Show in Detroit in January. Toyota says the all-new Sienna, which will be available for the ’04 model year, has been “improved, refined and enlarged in nearly every metric of comparison.” Sienna will be built exclusively on a new assembly line at Toyota Motor Mfg. Indiana in Princeton. The shift in production marks the start of a chain reaction throughout Toyota’s North American ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota to Show Sienna in Detroit; Scion in L.A" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.